Strategy & Operations Consulting
Director, Lead for Strategy & Operations Consulting Research
, Nathan Simon
"In an economic environment that continues to exhibit too little growth and too much volatility,
companies can no longer get by with superior products and shoddy operations or world-class operations and mediocre products. They have to grow and cut costs.
Consequently, they are grappling with alignment across the strategy landscape and seeking to optimize operations in the context of corporate and business strategies."
Consulting Capabilities and Trends Analysis
Kennedy's exclusive, qualitative assessments of provider capabilities at the engagement level to inform buyers of consulting services in S&O.
These in-depth research reports feature:
- The Kennedy Vanguard™ of Strategy & Operations Consulting Providers
- S&O Market Trends
- Client Spending Trends and Forecasts for S&O
- The S&O Competitive Landscape
- Provider Profiles of Select S&O Practices
Published Research Report Topics:
- Channel & Category Management
- Asset Productivity Management Consulting
- Strategic Planning Consulting
- Sourcing & Procurement Consulting
Consulting Market Outlook Research
Kennedy's quarterly outlook research provides quantitative market data for consulting practices to assess growth opportunities.
These reports feature:
- Rankings of overall Strategy and Operations Management Consulting Providers by Revenue and Market Share
- Ranking of Strategy Consulting Providers by area of focus
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Research and Development
- Customer Strategy Interaction
- Organizational Strategy
- Financial Strategy
- Planning and Performance
- Market Size, Growth and Forecasts
- By Geographic Region
- By Industry
If you have questions about Kennedy's Strategy & Operations consulting market research please call 888.259.1500 or +1.603.357.8102, or contact our client-relations team.