Information Technology (IT) Consulting
Lead Senior Analyst for IT Consulting Research
, Erin Hichman
"While the four megatrends (analytics, cloud, media and social) continue to drive the IT consulting market, clients are also talking about the implications of cyber security. Consulting providers are now seeing the IT or technological piece as a part of almost every consulting engagement, prompting many firms to invest in this area."
Consulting Capabilities and Trends Analysis
Kennedy's exclusive, qualitative assessments of provider capabilities at the engagement level to inform buyers of consulting services competencies.
These in-depth research reports feature:
- The Kennedy Vanguard™ of Information Technology Consulting Providers
- Market Trends
- Client Spending Trends and Forecasts
- The Competitive Landscape
- Provider Profiles of Select Information Technology Practices
Published Research Report Topics:
- IT Infrastructure Transformation Consulting
- IT Consulting to the R&D Function
- IT Consulting to the Manufacturing Industry
- Cybersecurity Consulting
Consulting Market Index Research
Kennedy's quarterly index research provides quantitative market data for consulting practices to assess growth opportunities.
These reports feature:
- Rankings of overall Information Technology Consulting Providers by Revenue and Market Share
- Ranking of Information Technology by area of focus
- IT Strategy
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Market Size, Growth and Forecasts
- By Geographic Region
- By Industry
Market Index Reports Include:
If you have questions about Kennedy's Information Technology (IT) consulting market research please
call 888.259.1500 or +1.603.357.8102, or contact our client-relations team.
What Comprises Information Technology Consulting
IT consulting services are designed to enhance client productivity and/or business performance through the utilization of enabling technologies for strategic and operational decision-support, business process automation, digital risk management and IT enterprise & network security.
Information Technology Consulting Firms covered in this series:
– Bain & Company
– Booz Allen Hamilton
– Boston Consulting Group
– Grant Thornton
– Kurt Salmon
– McKinsey & Company
– North Highland
– PA Consulting Group