Research at a glance:
- Released March 2013
- Exclusive 65+ page report
- Over 20 tables and charts
Shifting demographics are altering the dynamics of labor supply and demand, leading companies to question everything they have used in the past to attract and retain high-quality people, including incentive structures and career development programs.
Now, learn more about emerging opportunities and key capabilities among top consulting firms in Human Capital Strategy (HCS), a small, yet maturing segment that is expected to grow at a faster rate than many other consulting segments over the forecast period.
Human Capital Strategy Consulting is organized by:
- Financial & Management
- HR Consulting
- Management & Technology
- Strategy & Operations
Key Geographic Region
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Latin America
- North America
- Communications and Media
- Financial Services
- Natural Resources and Power
- Wholesale and Retail
- Public Sector
- Aerospace and Defense
- Transport and Logistics
- Other Industries
- Consulting Provider Profiles, detailing key service strengths and weaknesses, AND Capability Maps illustrating each practice’s standing with respect to Human Capital Strategy consulting by:
- Business Strategy Alignment
- Workforce Strategy
- Workforce Planning & Effectiveness
- Employee Engagement
- Talent Management Strategy Review
- Change Management
- The Kennedy Vanguard of Human Capital Strategy Consulting Providers, featuring the strongest consultancies, assessed on relative breadth and depth of firms’ capabilities within the overall service area
- Relevant Research & Thought Leadership titles for each of the profiled firms
Complete analysis includes:
MARKET TRENDS looks at the trends and factors affecting growth for services, including client demand, in the Human Capital Strategy consulting marketplace.
CLIENT SPENDING TRENDS AND FORECASTS details the size of the Human Capital Strategy consulting market and its projected growth. This section slices the market by provider segment, key geographic region and client industry, and includes valuable data on current challenges and timely growth opportunities.
COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE features in-depth analysis of the market and its leading players by consulting segment/provider focus, service capabilities, and areas of expertise. It includes rankings of the top consulting practices. Additionally, the full study provides clients with expert perspective on the relative strengths and weaknesses, and go-to-market strategies of these providers.
PROVIDER PROFILES OF SELECT HUMAN CAPITAL STRATEGY CONSULTING PRACTICES profiles the consulting firms featured in this report, complete with key statistics, core competencies, geographic presence, areas of client focus, and specific capability strengths.
Human Capital Strategy Consulting is an exclusive 65+ page report supported by over 20 data-rich tables and charts.
Kennedy research is priced based on the type and size of the purchasing organization and the intended use of the material. For more information, contact our client-relations team.
Kennedy research is priced based on the type and size of the purchasing organization and the intended use of the material. All research is delivered in electronic format.
Human Capital Strategy consulting practices featured in this research include:
- Aon Hewitt
- Bain & Company
- Booz & Company
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Buck Consultants
- Ernst & Young
- Hay Group
- McKinsey & Company
- Towers Watson