Human Resources (HR) Consulting
Lead Analyst and Associate Director for HR Consulting Research
, Liz DeVito
"The trend toward global business services is driving overall demand for HR consulting and thus elevating HR to the strategic role it has pursued for so long.
Now, more than ever, the C-suite is focused on developing a people agenda that creates competitive advantage in a constantly evolving global marketplace. Additionally, buyers are looking for firms that can also operationalize HR strategies.
Consulting providers that combine strategy with HR function expertise and implementation capabilities have a competitive advantage."
Consulting Capabilities and Trends Analysis
Kennedy's exclusive, qualitative assessments of provider capabilities at the engagement level to inform buyers of consulting services competencies.
These in-depth research reports feature:
- The Kennedy Vanguard™ of HR Consulting Providers
- Market Trends
- Client Spending Trends and Forecast
- The Competitive Landscape
- Provider Profiles of Select Human Resources Practices
Published Research Report Topics:
Consulting Market Outlook Research
Kennedy's quarterly outlook research provides quantitative market data for consulting practices to assess growth opportunities.
These reports feature:
- Rankings of overall HR Consulting Providers by Revenue and Market Share
- Ranking of HR Consulting Providers by area of focus
- HR Benefits
- Human Capital Management
- HR Technology and Transformation
- HR Outsourcing
- Market Size, Growth and Forecasts
- By Geographic Region
- By Industry