Lead Analyst, Financial Consulting Research
, Matt Lyons
"More than at any time in recent history, companies are facing fierce regulatory scrutiny and a barrage of financial risk management imperatives.
Organizations' internal controls and compliance processes are under tremendous pressure to meet the demands of a constantly changing financial risk and regulatory environment. Clients are seeking comprehensive consulting capabilities
aligned with risk management and compliance, financial advisory, and audit and tax advisory."
Consulting Capabilities and Trends Analysis
Kennedy's exclusive, qualitative assessments of provider capabilities at the engagement level to inform buyers of consulting services competencies.
These in-depth research reports feature:
- The Kennedy Vanguard™ of Financial Consulting Providers
- Market Trends
- Client Spending Trends and Forecasts
- The Competitive Landscape
- Provider Profiles of select Financial Consulting practices
Published Research Report Topics:
Consulting Market Outlook Research
Kennedy's quarterly outlook research provides quantitative market data for consulting practices to assess growth opportunities.
These reports feature:
- Rankings of overall Financial Consulting Providers by Revenue and Market Share
- Ranking of Financial Consulting Providers by area of focus
- Crisis and Recovery
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Forensics and Dispute Advisory
- Risk and Controls
- Reporting and Tax
- Market Size, Growth and Forecasts
- By Geographic Region
- By Industry