Exclusive research from Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory provides details on market demand for, and profiles of, leading firms that provide consulting services to the healthcare industry, which includes: payers, providers, pharmaceuticals/biotech, medical devices, and government-related health programs.
Core Market Research and Provider Profiles
- Consulting to Public Healthcare Sectors 2013
Accountable care organizations (ACOs) and marketplaces for healthcare plans are driving consulting as newly formed entities redefine health ecosystems. Public healthcare organizations are also investing in competencies to meet the evolving needs of healthcare leadership (e.g., the UK’s National Health Service) and must meet care capacity growth and sustainability mandates. Now, learn more about key competencies among the top firms serving these complex, evolving consulting subsectors with Kennedy’s timely, in-depth study… more
- Consulting to Life Sciences: R&D and Commercialization
Innovation is core to the success of many life sciences companies, and the global demand for innovative drugs is continuing to create R&D challenges for life sciences organizations. Now, in an era of reform and massive regulatory change, learn more about the top firms operating in this fast-growing consulting sector… more
- Consulting to Private Healthcare Payers and Providers 2013
Today private payers increasingly partner with and acquire care providers as convergence continues in approaches to delivery of care and payment. Integrating pay with value or quality of care is not new. But alternatives are emerging in the form of ACOs, other bundled payment models, retail-based market models, and integrated healthcare models. Now, learn more about key competencies among the top firms serving these rapidly growing, evolving consulting subsectors with Kennedy’s comprehensive, and very timely, study... more
- Consulting to Healthcare Payer, Provider and Government Sectors
Examine key factors and new opportunities driving this increasingly complex area of healthcare consulting. The research identifies and illustrates the top firms and their competencies, strengths and weaknesses, while providing analysis across consulting subsectors, service lines, and geographic regions… more
- Consulting to the Life Sciences Sector
Who are the top players in Life Sciences consulting? What are the big issues, challenges and opportunities? And who is leading the charge in this growing industry? Kennedy’s exclusive research answers these questions and more, while clearly illustrating the top-ranked Life Sciences consulting firms’ core competencies… more
Definitions of Healthcare Subsectors:
: Entities or individuals that finance or reimburse the costs of health services.
: Hospitals, clinics, healthcare professional, or group of healthcare professionals who deliver health services to patients.
: Public organizations or agencies engaged in payment for health services, the oversight of health services and payment, or provisioning of healthcare delivery.
- Pharmaceuticals: Organizations engaged in the development, production and marketing of drugs license for use as medications.
- Biotechnology: Organizations using applied biology – use of living organisms and bioprocesses in engineering, technology and medicine to yield bioproducts.
- Drug Distribution: Organizations engaged in the marketing, sales and distribution of medications through all available channels.
- Medical Devices: Organizations engaged in the development, production and marketing of products used for medical purposes including diagnosis, therapy and surgery.