Associate Director, Lead for Healthcare Consulting Research
, Liz Leonard
"Healthcare and life sciences organizations face increased complexity globally, responding to public sector reforms, cost-containment requirements, pressure to improve quality, and technology-enabled innovations. Growth in aligned consulting competencies reflects a multitude of clients' strategic, operating, financial, human capital and technology-focused needs.
Priorities center on improving consumer and patient health outcomes, fiscal responsibilities, and more effective management of public health."
Consulting Capabilities and Trends Analysis
Kennedy's exclusive, qualitative assessments of provider capabilities at the engagement level to inform buyers of consulting services in healthcare.
These in-depth research reports feature:
- The Kennedy Vanguard™ of Healthcare Consulting Providers
- Healthcare Market Trends
- Client Spending Trends and Forecasts for Healthcare
- The Healthcare Competitive Landscape
- Provider Profiles of Select Healthcare Practices
Published Research Report Topics:
Consulting Market Index Research
Kennedy's quarterly index research provides quantitative market data for consulting providers to assess growth opportunities.
These reports feature:
- Market Size, Growth and Forecasts by Service Line
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Financial Consulting
- Strategy and Operations Consulting
- Market Size, Growth and Forecasts by Industry, including detailed analysis on Healthcare
What Comprises Healthcare Consulting
: Entities or individuals that finance or reimburse the costs of health services.
: Hospitals, clinics, healthcare professional, or group of healthcare professionals who deliver health services to patients.
: Public organizations or agencies engaged in payment for health services, the oversight of health services and payment, or provisioning of healthcare delivery.
- Pharmaceuticals: Organizations engaged in the development, production and marketing of drugs license for use as medications.
- Biotechnology: Organizations using applied biology — use of living organisms and bioprocesses in engineering, technology and medicine to yield bioproducts.
- Drug Distribution: Organizations engaged in the marketing, sales and distribution of medications through all available channels.
- Medical Devices: Organizations engaged in the development, production and marketing of products used for medical purposes including diagnosis, therapy and surgery.
Healthcare Consulting firms covered in this series include:
– Alvarez & Marsal
– Aspen Advisors
– A.T. Kearney
– Bain & Company
– Beacon Partners
– The Boston Consulting Group
– Booz Allen Hamilton
– Booz & Company
– BroadReach Healthcare
– The Camden Group
– Charles River Associates
– Cumberland Consulting Group
– Ernst & Young
– GE Healthcare
– Grant Thornton
– Huron Consulting
– Impact Advisors
– IMS Health
– Kurt Salmon
– Maxwell Consulting
– McKinsey & Company
– North Highland
– Oliver Wyman
– Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
– Scientia Advisory Partners
– Tunnell Consulting
– ZS Associates
PLUS a look at many other prominent firms