Associate Director, Lead for Healthcare Consulting Research
, Liz Leonard
"Healthcare and life sciences organizations face increased complexity globally, responding to public sector reforms, cost-containment requirements, pressure to improve quality, and technology-enabled innovations. Growth in aligned consulting competencies reflects a multitude of clients' strategic, operating, financial, human capital and technology-focused needs.
Priorities center on improving consumer and patient health outcomes, fiscal responsibilities, and more effective management of public health."
Consulting Capabilities and Trends Analysis
Kennedy's exclusive, qualitative assessments of provider capabilities at the engagement level to inform buyers of consulting services in healthcare.
These in-depth research reports feature:
- The Kennedy Vanguard™ of Healthcare Consulting Providers
- Healthcare Market Trends
- Client Spending Trends and Forecasts for Healthcare
- The Healthcare Competitive Landscape
- Provider Profiles of Select Healthcare Practices
Published Research Report Topics:
- Consulting to the Healthcare Industry: Strategic Partnerships, Joint Ventures and Collaborations
- Consulting to Life Sciences, Pharma, Biotech
- Consulting to Private HC Payer/Provider
- Consulting to Government HC Payer/Provider
Consulting Market Index Research
Kennedy's quarterly index research provides quantitative market data for consulting providers to assess growth opportunities.
These reports feature:
Market Size, Growth and Forecasts by Industry, including detailed analysis on Healthcare
- Market Size, Growth and Forecasts by Service Line
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Financial Consulting
- Strategy and Operations Consulting