Geographic/Regional Consulting Market Series
Kennedy's exclusive market research details current and forecasted growth in key Geographic markets including:
- North America
- Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Reports in this series illustrate regional growth rates and share of the global consulting market, while delivering trusted demand forecasts by service line, client industry, and country.
Core Market Research and Provider Profiles
- Geographic Consulting Market Index Research 2013
Take an in-depth, uncluttered look at current and forecasted growth in key Geographic consulting markets through the expert, quantitative lens of the Kennedy analyst team… more
- Consulting in Sub-Saharan Africa
Want to know who the leading players are in the last great growth market? Look to Kennedy’s exclusive study, detailing the continent’s most promising industries and regions, top consulting firms’ local competencies, and how they are helping clients take advantage of emerging opportunities… more
- Europe Consulting Marketplace: Key Trends, Profiles and Forecasts 2011-2014
Kennedy’s definitive analysis of consulting in Western and Eastern Europe across the five major consulting service lines examines the positioning of specific service offerings in each subregion of Europe consulting — with market trends, market share estimates, and an analysis of the consulting landscape, inclusive of the largest firms… more
- Middle East & Africa Consulting Marketplace: Key Trends, Profiles and Forecasts 2010-2013
Kennedy’s comprehensive analysis examines key drivers shaping client demand for consulting services, market trends, market size and growth estimates throughout this complex growth market. In further analysis of the consulting landscape, Kennedy identifies the leading consulting service providers… more
If you have questions regarding Kennedy's Analyst Services, please call 888.259.1500 or +1.603.357.8102, or contact our client-relations team.
- Global Consulting Market Index 2013 (Coming November 2013)
- HR Consulting in Asia Pacific (Coming January 2014)
Definitions: Geographic Regions
Kennedy segments the consulting world into the following four geographic zones based on the concentration of consulting by client market:
– Includes Canada and the United States (excluding American Samoa, Guam, Northern Marina Islands, Palmyra Atoll, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands). It also includes the territories of Bermuda and Saint Pierre and Miquelon.
– Includes the South American continent, Central America, the Caribbean, and various American, British, Dutch and French territories.
– Consists of Europe, Middle East and Africa. Europe includes the European continent, the countries Russia and Turkey in their entirety, as well as Georgia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus (including Northern Cyprus) and Israel. The Middle East includes the Arabian Peninsula (including Yemen, but excluding Jordan), Levant (including Jordan, Egypt and Afghanistan, but excluding Israel). Africa includes all countries in the African continent as well as surrounding islands, with the exception of Egypt.
– Includes Central Asia, Southern Asia, Eastern Asia, Southeast Asia, and the entire Oceania. Excludes the Middle East, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Georgia, Russia and Turkey.