Research at a glance:
- Released May 2013
- Exclusive 130-page report
- Over 75 tables and charts
New market entry is back!
That said, although New Market Entry is an inherently volatile consulting competency, the confluence of resources and incentives inside companies and their core markets — together with developments in the external environment — has, in fact, produced strong and stable growth in engagements.
With these and other factors in mind, Kennedy’s new research details key capabilities among top firms in New Market Entry Strategy, a consulting specialty that consists of devising new ways to sell to new customers, launch new products, and sell in new geographic regions.
New Market Entry Strategy Consulting is organized by:
Key Geographic Region
- Advanced Asia
- BRICs (includes Brazil, Russia, India, and China)
- North America
- Other Emerging Markets
- Aerospace and Defense
- Communications and Media
- Financial Services
- Natural Resources and Power
- Transport and Logistics
- Wholesale and Retail
- Other Industries
Consulting Provider Profiles, detailing key service strengths and weaknesses, firm approach to New Market Entry, AND Capability Maps illustrating each practice’s standing with respect to New Market Entry Strategy consulting by:
- The Kennedy Vanguard of New Market Entry Consulting Providers, featuring the strongest consultancies, assessed on relative breadth and depth of firms’ capabilities within the overall service area
- Client Project Summary: Evaluating New Market Entry Opportunity in China
- Client Project Summary: Evaluating Existing and New Vertical Market Opportunities
- Client Project Summary: Evaluating Business Partners for New Market Entry Into Burma
- Market Strategy Segments, Industries, and Geographies
- Customer Strategy
- Entry Strategy: Organic, M&A, and Other
- Operating Model: Governance, Operations, and Supply Chain
- Government Affairs
Complete analysis includes:
MARKET TRENDS looks at the trends and factors affecting growth for services, including client demand — plus the What, Why, Where and How of the crowded New Market Entry Strategy consulting marketplace.
CLIENT SPENDING TRENDS AND FORECASTS details the size of the New Market Entry Strategy consulting market and its projected growth. This section slices the market by client industry and key geographic region, and includes valuable data on current challenges and timely growth opportunities.
THE COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE features in-depth analysis of the market and its leading players by consulting segment/provider focus, service capabilities, and areas of expertise. It includes rankings of the top consulting practices. Additionally, the full study provides clients with expert perspective on the relative strengths and weaknesses, and go-to-market strategies of these providers.
PROVIDER PROFILES OF SELECT NEW MARKET ENTRY STRATEGY CONSULTING PRACTICES profiles the consulting firms featured in this report — complete with key statistics, core competencies, geographic presence, areas of client focus, specific capability strengths, and competition intensity.
New Market Entry Strategy Consulting is an exclusive 130-page report supported by over 75 data-rich tables and charts.
Kennedy research is priced based on the type and size of the purchasing organization and the intended use of the material. For more information, contact our client-relations team.
Kennedy research is priced based on the type and size of the purchasing organization and the intended use of the material. All research is delivered in electronic format.
New Market Entry Strategy consulting practices featured in this research include:
- A.T. Kearney
- Bain & Company
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Booz & Company
- Bridge Strategy
- Ernst & Young
- Grant Thornton
- Kurt Salmon
- McKinsey & Company
- Oliver Wyman Group
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
- Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Technomic Asia