Kennedy Information is the parent company of several organizations serving professional markets.
Kennedy Information's businesses consist of:
- Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory — providing market and business intelligence to buyers and sellers of Management and IT Consulting services
- Consulting ® magazine — the flagship publication of the consulting profession features the latest information on the people, the profession and the lifestyle of consulting
- G2 Intelligence — providing market and business intelligence to diagnostic laboratory and related healthcare providers
- Green Markets — providing news and spot-pricing data to fertilizer and related commodities manufacturers, dealers and buyers
- Kennedy Career Services — connecting career minded jobseekers with recruiters and career development professionals
Through these disparate divisions, Kennedy Information delivers accurate, meaningful market intelligence through multiple media including: in-person conferences and seminars, research studies, custom research, advisory services, periodicals, online events, databases and proprietary web applications.
The company is headquartered in Keene, New Hampshire with offices in New York as well as several bureaus throughout North America and Europe.
Kennedy’s parent company, Bloomberg BNA
, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg
, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance — the information that matters most to professionals. Bloomberg BNA’s authoritative coverage spans the full range of legal practice areas, including tax & accounting, labor & employment, intellectual property, banking & securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy & security, human resources, and environment, health & safety.