Join A Winning Organization!
Kennedy Information is the world's leading research, publishing, services and advisory firm for the consulting, diagnostic laboratory and fertilizer industries. The company continues to experience growth and seeks exceptional people to join our staff in a variety of roles. We offer:
- Stimulating environment - We provide insight to leading companies and organizations.
- Entrepreneurial, yet stable - We are a division of a stable, 72-year old company.
- Advancement potential - We promote based on merit. Due to our growth, we have a constant need for inspired leadership. We compensate based on value creation.
If you demand excellence, are a top performer and would consider a career about which you will be passionate and be recognized for your achievements, we'd like to speak with you.
Explore our current opening(s):
There are no current openings at this time.
Employee Benefits Package
Kennedy Information currently offers a comprehensive benefit package to employees, including:
- Family Medical Insurance
- Retirement Savings (401K) with company match
- Organized Charitable Giving Programs
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care & Non-Reimbursed Medical
- Paid Time Off Program
- Incentive Pay Programs
- College Scholarship Eligibility
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Team Building and Social Activities
Submit your resume or CV one of three ways (no calls, please)
- E-Mail: Attach as a Word document, PDF, .rtf or text file and e-mail to email@example.com.
- Fax: +1.603.357.8113, Attn: Human Resources.
- Mail: Kennedy Information, LLC Attn: Human Resources
24 Railroad Street, Keene, NH 03431